As soon as you arrive at one of our huge showrooms, you will see that we have invested significantly in designing our retail environment and processes for the ultra-safety of our customers and staff.
Following thorough risk assessments of each store, we are confident that there is nowhere safer to buy your new car.
- Each of our staff is temperature checked on arrival for their shift and are following strict hand hygiene protocol.
- Entrances and exits have been designed to avoid crossing paths and stores will introduce a safe queuing system if our safe-capacity count is exceeded.
- All floors are distance-marked to enable our customers to automatically stay 2m apart and each of our team will follow strict safe distancing protocol throughout your visit.
- Our showroom hosts will accompany you at a safe distance and sanitise car interiors and handles before you view or test drive them.
- Hand gel stations are conveniently placed around the store for your safety, masks and gloves are available on request. Please feel free to use your own PPE whilst visiting if you prefer.
- Every car will be fully valeted and sanitised prior to driving away.
- You are welcome to bring along your family but please keep children with you at all times and we respectfully request that any customers displaying COVID-19 symptoms delay their visit until their period of self-isolation is complete.
Your questions answered
Yes, absolutely. Our showroom hosts will explain the process, please bring along your driving licence and a bank card for proof of I.D.
You can sit in as many cars as you like. Our showroom hosts have disinfectant kits to sanitise vehicles quickly and safely.
Yes we have plenty of hand gel stations around the store. Masks and gloves are available on request.
Yes, toilets are being cleaned regularly and we are open to one customer at a time. Please gel your hands before and after using vending, wipes are available for keypads and buttons.
Yes, all cars purchased will be fully valeted and sanitised right before you drive away.
Our vast showrooms and strict safety protocol ensure that you are shopping safely for your car whatever time you visit. If you do want to shop in the quiet spells during the day, then the start of the day between 9am and 10am is ideal. Our stores are open until 9pm weekdays and 6pm at weekends.